The Ocelot was one of my first block prints in March of 2018 when I was just getting into printmaking. That initial run of 100 was printed on some readily available, fairly decent paper using water-based inks. Over the past year as I’ve learned and grown into the medium, I’ve moved to nicer Stonehenge papers and higher quality oil-based inks.
I felt it was appropriate timing, given the initial run has been sold out for a year, for a proper re-print. So here it is - larger size at 14” x 14” so there’s more of a border to play around with when matting/framing, but a much smaller run of only 25 prints on Stonehenge warm white stock.
Ships in a sturdy 3” yazoo tube